Loading... Please wait...

Shipping & Returns

!!! FREE DELIVERY UK & SPAIN ON ALL ORDERS !!!

UK & Spanish Orders

We print, pack and dispatch all orders from our UK & Spanish production facilities.

All orders are dispatched within 24 hours of receipt of payment - SAME DAY FOR ORDERS RECEIVED BEFORE 1PM!

 

UK Delivery Guide

Royal Mail advise that 90% of first class post in the UK will arrive the next working day, unfortunately the other 10% can take up to 3 working days.

If possible please allow three working days from dispatch for your order to arrive.  If your order has not arrived after three working days PLEASE call us. We would rather send a replacement product than leave you disappointed.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO INCLUDE YOUR FULL POSTCODE.

 

SPANISH Delivery Guide

If possible please allow three working days from dispatch for your order to arrive.  If your order has not arrived after three working days PLEASE contact us. We would rather send a replacement product than leave you disappointed.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO INCLUDE YOUR FULL POSTCODE.

 

International orders

There is a handling fee applied to international orders, to cover additional postage and packing costs that destinations outside of the UK incur.

We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.

Standard handling fee for international orders:

Europe (excluding Spain): £4.00

Worldwide: £6.00

International Delivery Guide

Europe (excluding Spain) - Allow 4 working days

Worldwide - Allow 7 working days

PLEASE INCLUDE LOCAL POSTAL / ZIP CODES AND COUNTRY OF DESTINATION.

 

Order Processing Information

Ordered before 1pm Monday-Friday

Your order will be dispatched by us the same day.

Ordered Saturday and Sunday

Your order will be dispatched by us on the following Monday (excluding Bank Holidays when your order will be dispatched on the next available working day).

Ordered on Public Holidays

Your order will be dispatched by us on the next available working day.

 

Returns Policy

You may return items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We will also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc).

You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper and the time it takes us to process your return once we received it.

If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.



Popular Brands

Recent Updates

Newsletter